Here you’ll find the list of the tools + resources I use.
Some of the links below may be affiliate links.
- GitHub - For version control of web projects and backup for my content.
- Jekyll - For building websites, including this one!
- Netlify - For hosting my web projects.
- Tailwind CSS - For building websites (CSS).
- Visual Studio Code - For writing code.
- Canva - For creating graphics for social media and whatever else I can think of.
- Coolors - For finding color palettes.
- Figma - For creating graphics, mockups, icons; pretty much anything.
- Espanso - For text expansion snippets.
- Obsidian - My personal knowledge management app.
- Omnivore - My read it later app of choice.
- Pomofocus - A Pomodoro timer app for helping me to focus on work.
- Spotify - For listening to music.
- Todoist - My task management app.
- Xmind - For creating mind maps.